Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Rent- A- Cop rises!!!!!

Recently i've been hired as a security guard. (great right?)

So now, i need to start shifting my prioties, and PLAN (did i even spell that right?)

Since i was one of few to get the morning shift, okay let me be honest...i was avoiding the morning shift because i HATE waking up and the first thing i need to do is shower, get my uniform ready and run out the door with no proper breakfast

(my shift at one site starts at 9, the other site (lets call it "Site B") Starts at 8.)

Oh, did i forgot to mention that Site A, is in sunset park, and Site B is in CONEY ISLAND! and i live in East New York

So to those who are following that are from New York, ALREADY KNOW, that i will be waking up in the crack of dawn, and i'm not a morning person already!!!

So yea, i'm about to head home, and hang up my uniform and get something to eat and sleep.

Contact info, you can find me on twitter & facebook

http://twitter.com/cynicismRAWKS

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1617039639&ref=mf#/profile.php?id=687955891&ref=profile


Till next time,
keep me in mind and pray for me these next few days.

-Charles





No comments:

Post a Comment