Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Rent-A-Cop is tired and PISSED

Ok so its been practically a good week...


Ok i'm lying my ass off...I'm TIRED! When i started my first day after training, it was at Key Food ( To those who dont know what key food is its a supermarket) My only qualm is standing all damn day for 8 hours putting shopping carts back and stocking the shopping baskets, then after 8 hours close down the store and go home.


Then the next site is a residential building in Coney Island, which i have no problem going there and doing my job. Why? People are so nice! (for once)


Example: This female tenant noticed i was bored, and gave me a pack of trident! (kept me up, while on my shift) and another lady informed of a opening for court officers (which i may look into) and went out of her way to buy me the newspaper "THE CHIEF" for me.


But while at coney island on sunday one of the supervisors asked me if i could do a double, mind you i dont like being on my feet anymore than i have to but he mentioned i could be a supervisor on that second shift which i took happily ( i never supervised anyone in my life, but i need start somewhere)


No comments:

Post a Comment