Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Rent-A-Cop cant take it anymore!

Hello all,



During the past weeks since I last posted, I can tell you now, how FUCKING ANNOYING it is to become an adult, not because I'm not willing to take responsiblity, but because i cant focus!





I started my remedial writing course July 6 which in fact is a complete pain but i'm trying my hardest to pass this midterm so i can get another shot on passing that ACT writing exam. Mind you if i dont pass i would have to take English 090 and would only have three classes to take this sesmester! (which is what i DON'T want) But its been three weeks into this class and i still have not shown ANY improvment!


I really wanna pass this class but, its getting more difficult by the day and i'm VERY close to just dropping out of college and keeping it afloat even though i'm very lost and i tried tutoring but that did not work.


Oh well i work 7pm - 3am lets see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment