Thursday, October 1, 2009

Rent-A-Cop is alive!




Before you start to heat up the tar and grab the feathers, let me explain why it has been nearly 3 months since my last post!!!!!











I stated in my last blog that I'm enrolled in college, taking a remedial course, working in the bronx working 7p-3a shifts. Since then, I've been busy, but I'm going to bring you up to speed with whats going on...Since my last post I've been in class working my ass off trying to pass and thank the lord I DID! and now enrolled in English I along with Intro to Human Services, and Intro to College Lifeand remedial math (ugh!) and believe me I was more than ready to handle the load!








Until september they continued placing me on 7p-3a shifts! and I came in as late as I pleased til they got the message (YES I WAS BEING STUPID!) WAIT! Dont roll your eyes and tell me I'll be okay, My first class at 8a and I dont get home from the bronx site till 5a! (pause for reaction) I dont get any sleep and will have to sleep in class or skip a class and go home.





But they got it together and gave me 4p-12a WHICH IS DANDY!















Sort of.





another conflict.





My last class of the day ends at 3:45 MIND YOU: My school is in BROOKLYN (downtown) my job is located in the bronx (melrose, close to Yankee Stadium) I'M NOT GONNA MAKE IT THERE AT 4P! AND I'M NOT LEAVING CLASS EARLY!

I live in East New York. and I dont get home till 2pm maybe 1:45 The final straw came, on september 19, I usually call for my schedule, for the following week to my surprise and relief I was on the schedule for TWO days Monday and thursday!


Fuck it, I was cool with that arrangment, but then I realized: I cant keep lugging my laptop up to work, just begging to get stolen and I cant keep luggin my uniform to class!


So when the HR director was going on, I asked to get a leave of absence and this man asked WHY? I remembered my mentor said (thank god he told me) and say "It's personal"


To my horror: The HR director said "Fine, bring in your uniform and badge and get your paycheck"
















Oh my fucking gawd! Why the fuck did I do that! To be honest if I can lose control of my bladder then I would've let it ALL go. Did I mention that the stress of it all cause got me SICK!

But I realized: WHAT THE FUCK I'M FREE!


Photobucket


Fast Foward to September 30

I'm calmly minding my own business, and out of all people my co-worker called me!

Wondering where I was...

Photobucket

How nice of him, but I informed him on how & why I resigned, and in return tells me that half the guards QUIT! Even the REAL cute annoying guard who I would suck dry on a warm day

wow.

But now I'm in school struggling But I will survive!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment