Friday, June 12, 2009

Rent-A-Cop's nice stressful payday

Disclaimer: this is an LATE entry because i've been soooo tired so bare with me!



Ok, so June 5th was payday after putting in overtime like a slave who got caught eating cookies in the big house, i was excited thinking of how much i was getting and thursday morning i made sure that my check was delivered to my coney island site and luckily the payroll was just finished, so everything was set!



Friday morning rolls around and yes it was very nasty out but that wasn't gonna stop me, so i call to see if the checks have been delivered, found out the checks wasn't delivered till 3 P.M., so i go out for awhile and chill, walk around around 4 P.M. i call again THE DAMN CHECKS STILL HASN'T BEEN DELIVERED YET! so i hop on my broomstick and travel to coney island! i bump into a fellow guard from the 8-4 shift told me the checks are not there!! But like a dummy i went anyway to the site, when i got there i was greeted by my co-workers laughing at me telling me that the checks are not there (NO NO NO NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN)

I immediately call dispatch to see what the fuck is going on, (you cant be fucking around with black peoples money, and not expect them to be upset or flustered) and i was told the checks are in the bronx office and i HAVE TO MAKE IT by 7 P.M. or wait till monday (you know what i did)

So i made it there by 7:30 (MTA did right by me for once) and when i get there trying to not get bitchy with the staff why was i told that my fucking check was at the coney island site, they immediately apologized about having me travel 2 hours to the bronx and now two hours BACK to coney island to pick up my check.

When i finally get there its 9 P.M. and the guard saw my weary expression finally gives my check and tells me the whole reason what happened to the delay of my paycheck, the fucking site manager didn't wanna give up the check! and made some lame excuse about not wanting to leave the checks with just ANYONE, and proceeds to tell me that there is a check cashing place up the block where i can cash my check (thank god)

which was the end of my paycheck fiasco.

Lets see what happend next!

No comments:

Post a Comment